Personality Test: I passed!

Career Inventory Test Results:
This free self-test was from Similiar Minds.com


Extroversion |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Emotional Stability ||||||||||||||| 50%
Orderliness |||||| 20%
Altruism |||||||||||| 40%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 86%

You are an Inventor, possible professions include - systems designer, venture capitalist, actor, journalist, investment broker, real estate agent, real estate developer, strategic planner, political manager, politician, special projects developer, literary agent, restaurant/bar owner, technical trainer, diversity manager, art director, personnel systems developer, computer analyst, logistics consultant, outplacement consultant, advertising creative director, radio/TV talk show host

Well, I guess I'm on the right path, according to THAT test! HA HA
I find it interesting that 'computer analyst' and 'radio/TV talk show host' are on the same path, eh? Well, I've done 1/3 of these so far!

From my POV, I think I should score higher in altruism and lower in emotional stability. HA HA And a solid tie between curiosity and extroversion makes sense.

I'm happy I passed!

Your turn. If you take one of these, please post the results, or a link to your results, or give me some feedback. I'm nosey -- as the test shows.

No comments: