A New Year -- 2011

A New Year 2011.  Visionary times!  I finally picked up & started re-reading "Awaken the Giant Within" - Anthony Robbins.  This is quite a book.  Change-maker!  POWER!

So my goals for 2011 =
  • continue healthy living (wink!), 
  • preproduce & tape my first feature length (scifi?  kung fu?  comedic?) video, 
  • deepen & grow the Lex connection, 
  • workouts (p90x? or whatever!), 
  • create create create & re-enforce support for the creative/creator REkzkaRZ (music, video, art, poetry, acting, dance, comedy, etc), 
  • keep helping my crew of heroic men (& woman), 
  • get my indie business off the ground, 
  • own more assets, 
  • manifest goals/visions, 
  • and push myself beyond my current limitations.
And that's just for January.  HA!  (Not)
This is not my first list of New Years Resolutions (but I think this is the first one I've blogged -- but then again, my memory is shot so it might not be the first), and I'm aware that resolutions do very little 'of themselves'.  Resolutions are a statement before an action, a declaration that "I am taking this path" rather than saying "whatever comes along I'll wing it" (but that is also true as well). 
ACTIONS are the key to progress.  Actions are the opposite of passivity (ie watching TV, listening to music, chilling out, getting wasted, etc) -- and actions create results.  (I suppose passivity creates results also...)
RE-ACTION 2011 -- more to come!
I invite you to post your 2011 New Years Resolutions as well -- with the implied commitment to *TAKE THE ACTIONS*!

No comments: