Defender Chronicles 2 for iOS - awesome. Strategies?

Defender Chronicles 2 for iOS is good fun, and for $3 it's a deal.  Good job GIMKA & Menara games!

I'm interested to know people's strategies along with what the IAP items/abilities do -- please lemme know?

(Here's a repost of my post in TouchArcade's Defender Chronicles 2 forum)
Hey DC2 players,

I'm enjoying this game a lot.  Finally had to hit the Forum b/c of Crystal Golem (already saw answer to that) and I'd also really like to know what's the point of all the IAP abilities that come in the Imperial Store?

There's so many -- zombie, maneuver, bravery, trap, ethereal, build peasant houses, vampiric, industrious, etc. plus there are the enhanced embassies.

Frankly, I'd really like to see a list of what these things do (but not a 'spoiler' as much as a generic definition) along with what all the abilities you can gain just by playing...?

I can't see buying these things while I'm learning all the game stuff.  Seems like it might spoil the fun...?

I also just found the 'get free tokens' button in Imperial Store -- click it, it offers you a video to watch, say "no", and then there's a game to play.  Or maybe you have to say "yes" and then "no"?  Just did first time & got 30 tokens (lowest payout?).

This IAP & 'watch this ad for virtual currency' trend in games is a bit disturbing.  I paid for this game!!  I don't want to keep paying or do anything else, so GIMKA & others -- please stop nickle & diming me!  (Or if the app is paid for and offers IAP, offer a way to 'hide' the IAP in a settings menu so I can just do my thang.  Thanks!)

You wouldn't think people would pay $100 or more for a small game like this, but you might be surprised at how rich kids waste their $$$.

Gonna write this up in my blog also.  You can post answers/comments there or ...?
 
PEACE
rekzkarz

No comments: