Got 2 iOS plugins for mastering!

Had amazing discovery and made 2 iOS AUV3 purchases to master tracks on iPad.

TB Barricade - a compressor limiter, apparently Pro sounding and great for mastering.

Grand Finale 2 - another tool for mastering, but with compression and 4-band compressor, widening tool, and a way to change / enhance the sound.

Recommendations were for both, and lots of praise.  TB Barricade had more praise, so I got that first, but I really wanted the 4-band compressor in Grand Finale 2 so I got that also.

While I tagged both in Appsliced waiting for a sale, I realized over a $30 meal that I shouldn't allow a few bucks to stop me from making my music kick.  Also, the more I read about Klevgrand AB the more I wanted to support them.  Lastly, the iOS pricing landscape is incredibly reasonable relative to Mac plugin costs.  I'm suprr happy to have spent $25 on these apps.

My fav iOS audio production apps:
- AUM
and I've picked up a bunch of other fun synths and fx along the way.

No comments: