IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE - BIN LADEN video

PROPS to IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE -- This is the beauty of freedom of speech that this country was founded on! THANK YOU!
Posting the video link and also some lyrics at the bottom.

BTW, I'm not in favor of using 'the N-word', and I'm not a racist, but it serves a purpose when we are the slaves in a system built to oppress not only us (in ignorance), but exploit and conquer the rest of the world.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WA_xXWSXyFI



Bin Laden didn't blow up the projects. It was you, nigga! Tell the truth, nigga! Bush knocked down the Towers! Tell the truth, nigga!
...
They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam
But that's bullshit, I'll show you why it's totally wrong
Cuz if another country invaded the hood tonight
It'd be warfare through Harlem, and Washington Heights
I wouldn't be fightin' for Bush or White America's dream
I'd be fightin' for my people's survival and self-esteem
I wouldn't fight for racist churches from the south, my nigga
I'd be fightin' to keep the occupation out, my nigga
You ever clock someone who talk shit, or look at you wrong?
Imagine if they shot at you, and was rapin' your moms"
and more...


Check out a bunch of bad-ass Immortal Technique Videos on Youtube!

No comments: